• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djscoobz (Posted: 8/10/2008 11:12:00 PM; Partial IP: 94.108.189)
Comment: how could there be to many weed songs? I cant find enough for my weed playlist, but wtvr this song is tight Nate Dogg is tight he can sing like a mufuka ..and yea I agree thats what these dudes do respect it or shut it
Name: BILL WILLIAMZ (Posted: 6/22/2008 4:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 218.74.239)
Comment: THATS WHUT THEY DO RESPECT IT OR MOVE THE FUK ON! LISTEN TO R&B OR SOMETHING HATER!!!!!
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: I don’t know if I believe in hell, but if I did, I’m almost positive it would be an eternity of Nate Dogg’s horrible voice singing choruses. There’s no need for Redman to make any more weed songs, trust me we get it, you love to get high. Maybe put the fat sack down a minute and you might come up with a more original idea than to sing “Mary Jane” by Rick James in another song. Snoop and Nate add nothing to this horrible beat. Just a bad idea all around.