• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: klovely (Posted: 6/14/2010 2:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 204.170.80)
Location: bend, or
Comment: hella feelin this.
Name: musicalpoppy (Posted: 5/28/2010 5:59:00 AM; Partial IP: .60.69.223)
Comment: Yay!!! This song is the opposite of poop. If poop means tubular, than this composition is really poopy. It's so not poop though. Reef The Lost Cauze is totally not poop dude. Dude, this what would you guys call it, joint?; Ya, this "joint", is Banging, banging works too right? So ya you mothertruckers, go purchase this non-poopy song, or your a poop-head for sure!
Name: jake (Posted: 5/26/2010 7:32:00 PM; Partial IP: .53.143.73)
Comment: hardcore as fuck! love it
Name: craigg (Posted: 5/25/2010 1:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 128.233.65)
Comment: prod. by Stu Bangas
Name: tito,one,two! (Posted: 5/17/2010 4:17:00 AM; Partial IP: .87.14.140)
Location: three one owe
Comment: excellentay,tru underground raunchyness,ughh all over it.stay low non mainstream,peace out.