• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PHACE (Posted: 11/5/2009 1:30:00 PM; Partial IP: .150.84.28)
Location: BRICK CITY
Comment: TOO BAD THIS OUT OF STOCK... ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE BETTER QUALITY VERSION? CAUSE OBVIOUSLY THIS TRACK ISN'T AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...OTHERWISE I WOULD.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Hi Tek? I'm not going to complain. As a matter a fact, this beat is just plain lovely. It's constantly gaining in appeal with each new crack of the snare. And how about that warm piano loop? Anyone care to refute? Didn't think so. The only quasi-complaint I have is the little kiddy hook. But hell… without being too picky here, I'll end this on a positive note. The bottom line is that you just can't front on Tek and Kweli. Do purchase this dopeness immediately.