• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: el stéfano (Posted: 3/13/2008 8:03:00 AM; Partial IP: 203.21.184)
Location: switzerland, zuricho
Comment: uuh, I love this song!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Man, the Boston area has sure been receiving a lot of love from it's MCs lately. Although, most of these homage songs haven't had always had a positive context--it's more like: "This is where we're from, and this is what REALLY goes down in our domain." On "My City," Reks takes a retrospective approach to growing up in his hood, recalling everything from his mic dominance to how he was raised. If you want to know what Reks experienced in his dwellings, check it out.