• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Mike G (Posted: 3/22/2012 2:26:00 PM; Partial IP: .89.103.13)
Comment: This song is blazing!!!!!!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Maybe it's just me, but Reks reminds me of a younger Big L in a very good way. Along with Checkmark of the Skitzofreniks fame, they break down the science of life that they live theirs by. If you don't know Checkmark's by now, you should just crawl back under your rock, and if you want to be brave, he breaks it down once again. Those not familiar yet with Reks, will be so after this 12" and especially this cut. Although breaking it down personally during their respective verses, these two join in the chorus to extend to you exactly why they have the great chemistry that shows on each track they merge on. On the beat, The Soul Searchers break down their science of life as well with a collage of well-placed samples that seems will become a staple of their rep for years to come. Ultimate line, if your science of life is love for what you do, it shows in everything you do. Bottom line, show some love in what you listen to and drop the loot for this 12".