• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 8/3/2005 5:13:00 PM)|
Comment: "These Days" is an upbeat, catchy tune from Chi-town veteran Rhymefest. This joint sounds like a "miss" to me, Iíve never really been impressed with Mark Ronson on the boards. The "One of these days" sample gets annoying quickly and Iíve heard much better from ĎFest. All I wanna know is who bit whoís flow: Rhymefest bit Kanye or Kanye bit Rhymefest???
Name: dyslxsik (Posted: 7/23/2005 4:57:00 AM)
Summary: I Like This It's Out There
Comment: The jam on this is fun and the song is goofy I like that. You can't be hard all the time. Poking fun at what you do is beter then acting like some thing you are not.