• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: AbstractDialect (Posted: 12/20/2002 8:48:00 PM)
Summary: This Joint Is On Fire!
Comment: Anything with Mr. Lif is usually hot and then you add Rip Shop? With a hot beat? It doesn’t get much better. The hook is catchy too - check this out. Boston in the house!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: I can remember several years back when Mr. Lif was just another face in the Boston scene just screaming to be let loose. Now, after joining El-P’s Def Jux, it’s pretty guaranteed that any wax with Lif on it will sell. Well “Shoplif” follows that mode as Shop and Lif team up to steal the show. They blanket the track thoroughly and compliment each other in a tightwired fashion. Worth a listen, worth 6 bucks, and “Shoplif” shouldn’t let ya down.