• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is of course an off to "BKNY". There's nothing wrong with that I guess; The beat is pretty tight I guess but regular. Thatís good for a regular old "rep-where-you-live" sonnet.
Name: mercurywaters (Posted: 3/23/2002 7:50:00 AM)
Summary: Rising Star
Comment: Rise is a great punchline emcee. His arrogance is outstanding and indifferent. The beat is alright but not memorable.