• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 12/11/2003 3:08:00 AM)
Summary: Awwwww Yeah
Comment: This track is proper Hip-Hop, the beat is minted and Rise is flowing seamlessly. Chatting about yourself is cool when you do it this nice.
Name: magic13131313 (Posted: 4/6/2003 1:07:00 AM)
Summary: Basic Beat And Lyrics The Way They Should Be
Comment: I agree with the above review. The beat is simplistically hot, especially that little alien type vocal that chimes in every now and then. After appreciating the true beauty of the beat you gotta play the song again to appreciate the true talent that Rise has. He is hot now and has great potential, I am excited to listen to the other two songs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 3/4/2003 9:36:00 PM)|
Comment: Finally we have a real concept that I can actually relate to. My man Rise is kicking jewels this time about his progress in the hip-hop scene. He talks about how he needs this hip-hop and how he has to make it in this rap shi*t because the average life of working wasn’t meant for him. Rise is basically speaking for all the emcees that have evolved from the basic back alley cipha emcee to an individual that lives off of hip-hop. True Classic.