• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: jbento (Posted: 10/25/2003 12:29:00 PM)
Summary: Hot To Def'
Comment: Love the LEAD GUITAR sample in this one. It's HOT TO DEF'.
Name: Lord Logic (Posted: 4/8/2003 4:28:00 PM)
Comment: One of the illest beats I've ever heard!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 3/4/2003 9:36:00 PM)|
Comment: The BK emcee known as Rise is back with another single. He gives us more ill punch lines and surely wets the appetites of lyric fiends. However, the beat on “Make Sure” is really dry and takes away from his lyrics. I believe that the Da Beatminerz did this production, but I’m not sure about that either. Well anyway, Rise is preaching more industry blues and ripping wack cats in half, but this track still doesn’t compare to the other 2 tracks.