• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: C.A.D. (Posted: 5/22/2003 3:42:00 AM)
Summary: Above Average
Comment: I always liked Riseís flow. The beat was aiight, but a little lame. The cuts were arranged well and fit the theme of the song. Overall, an above average single.
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 4/20/2003 10:39:00 PM)
Summary: & The Saga Continues!
Comment: Rise is one of the few artists that inspires me. The beat is sure head nod and the lyrics punch at the soul. If you've heard Rise then you know his delivery always sneaks up on you. Don't sleep on this!
Name: dez07 (Posted: 4/8/2003 8:05:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Track
Comment: This is an ill track! Rise drops nothing but the truth on this rap sh*t. Plus the beat wasnít great but it got my head nodding.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 3/4/2003 9:36:00 PM)|
Comment: This Track sounds like some Spinna production seriously, but Iím not sure. Well anyway, my man Rise is kicking more truth about the ill pains of the hip-hop game and trying to make it as an unsigned, independent emcee. I guess Rise is trying to let the listeners know how real and hard this hip-hop sh*t really is and that youíll need more than just nice lyrics to make it nowadays.