• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 11:23:00 AM)
Summary: Another Joint 4 Your Face
Comment: The producion is good, but not the best. But even God needs rest.
Name: stayfly78 (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:02:00 PM)
Summary: Note @ Ughh: Fire Foodstamp
Comment: Both of their flows are sick on here and the rhymes are hot. I definitely like the beat, but it doesnít overshadow Rise & Shine at all.
Name: Ladee Octane (Posted: 5/2/2003 4:04:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Beat!
Comment: Coupled with nice mc's what more can a hip hop lover ask for? Two great MC's over a Primo beat, what more is there to say, I can't wait for these dudes to catch on. It's about time people!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: DJ Premier: do I need to say anything more? Obviously, the beats are bass-filled with mad head-nod potential. Primo uses the same formula on the beats and cuts, a formula that makes emcees look better than they really are. Premierís beat is so dope that you overlook the rhymes of Rise and Shine. They are in the musical shadows of Primo so they have to be amped that Primo has their back on this one.
Name: naturechick (Posted: 8/7/2002 6:31:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is dope. The lyrics are tight. Preemo and Rise and Shine did their thing. Not only does it knock but they actually have somothing to say without sounding preachy.