BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: stayfly78 (Posted: 7/27/2003 9:37:00 PM)
Summary: Food Stamp Sounds Like A Hater
Comment: I'm starting to think Food Stamp is a hater. I just listened to the song and while it's not the best I've heard from Rise & Shine, it's cool. Saying their flow is poor is bogus. Their lyrics are saying more than most of these other cats and they ride the beat nice. I don't know Food Stamp, you lost your credibility with me on this one.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: My God, I just wanted to change this track; what are these guys doing? Okay, here you go-buy the single for the Primo mental and that's it. "Meenie" gave me diarrhea of the ears. DJ Massey puts down an annoying beat that Rise and Shine poorly flow over. Get this 12" for the A-side beat and that's it.