• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Fresh off the release of his amazingly fresh solo LP, we're blessed with this RJD2 track from the lead 12", although it did not make the album. The cats from MHz join him on this one, and the result is butter. The horns are magnificent, the drums are delectable, and the MC's are brilliant. Over the last month this man has become, in my humble opinion, the best producer in all of hip hop. He's probably even better than Poke and Tone. Join the listening party by clicking "listen."
Name: ?qwotewon? (Posted: 9/14/2002 2:49:00 AM)
Summary: Tightest Straight Braggadocious Crew In A Long Time
Comment: MHz are always off the hook with flows and lyrics. The production on this is tight but I've heard better by RJD2 and also has anyone noticed that the cats in MHz seem to use the same verse for like five songs? I have like two other songs with that same verse by Camu Tao and the Copywrite verse has been used before too.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 8/19/2002 9:01:00 AM)
Comment: Raw as hell!! RJD2 ripped the boards with the beat, in which automatically initiated The MHz to rip the track up! Jakki The Motor Mouth, lyrically, outshined everybody else rapping though, even Copywrite. This is definitely worth buying.
Name: capheine (Posted: 8/7/2002 11:32:00 PM)
Summary: Definitely A Banger.
Comment: Everyone came nice and deserves props, but Jakki killed it. Oh my!