• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: quentin (Posted: 6/15/2012 9:30:00 AM; Partial IP: 119.115.68)
Location: orange,NEw jersy
Comment: i wish it was longer
Name: xquqpv (Posted: 7/23/2011 5:46:00 AM; Partial IP: 70.122.117)
Comment: what's the sample here?
Name: SS (Posted: 1/29/2011 3:14:00 AM; Partial IP: .24.226.59)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Comment: heard this song from a vw polo commercial and really liked it.
|Name: caligula jones (Posted: 12/16/2010 3:36:00 AM; Partial IP: .44.86.197)|
Location: san diego,michigan nyn state
Comment: This shit sounds like elementary school music class! Wack as hell!! It's like M.C. Hammer on shrooms or somethin'!! My fuckin ears need cleaning after listenin to this lame ass flavorless garbage!! Get me a Q-tip!!!
Name: Richard Mwangi (Posted: 12/3/2010 9:13:00 AM; Partial IP: 198.250.69)
Location: London, England
Comment: This is high art! Without going into the technicalities of the beat, I'll describe what happens in my soul when I listen to thissss...The heavy raw beat ignites sparks in my brain and I feel tingling sensations at the base of my spine. Thwen the adrenalin is released and whoosh!!!! Ahhhh!!!
Name: boqn (Posted: 12/25/2009 3:13:00 PM; Partial IP: .132.10.68)
Location: bulgaria sofia
Comment: Roc 'C' feat. Oh No, Pox Dog - 'Don't Stop'
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 10/19/2005 11:49:00 AM)|
Comment: The main loop on "Don't Stop" has a nice little hook but it would be nice to hear some variation in the chorus or elsewhere in the track because I don't think it's a strong enough loop to carry the whole song. I don't mind the some of the flows on the song because they do match the bounciness of the production. Overall it ranks fairly mediocre for me, but fans of these guys will probably dig the rawness.