• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Mud_BooDa (Posted: 5/21/2009 7:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 170.83.235)
Comment: WERD!, yeah im Peace on that chorus , but Chino Ripped that...Pooh was tight also...
Name: Cykoloen (Posted: 5/20/2009 1:29:00 PM; Partial IP: .66.143.84)
Comment: Tight beat, ainīt to big on the chorus...Pooh delivers what he does, always a pleasure! But Chino, canīt nobody touch this man and his sickass blazinī rhymes! When will people wake up and acknowledge what this man means to Hip Hop, so fuckinī talented an underrated! Like the man said it back in ī96 "Fuck a punchline, I write fuckinī punchrhymes..." Everybody needs to go back a listen to his debut "Here to save you all"! Definition of a true classic Hip Hop album (or his 2 other albums- the one with Playalitical ainīt on the same level)! Stop sleepinī on whats really real!!! Or just listen to his verse on his "Beastinī" feat. Killah Priest (another one of the greatest ever to bless the mic)...One of the sickest verses ever, canīt nobody end a track, like he does on that shit! Nuff respect...
Name: nick nice (Posted: 5/18/2009 2:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 226.85.175)
Location: Raw Island
Comment: chino came back betta then b4
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 5/18/2009 2:06:00 AM; Partial IP: 238.192.31)
Comment: putting Chino XL on is pretty much a sure shot decision these days...dude straight bodied the track, while the other dudes just smacked it up a little.