BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kaylub (Posted: 4/21/2008 3:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 178.132.82)
Location: inland empire
Comment: the production on this track goes hand and hand with anything and everything else that oh no puts out, it's it own sound, unique, and I perosnally love the beat. I personally don't care for the lyrics on this one but the beat more than makes up for it.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 10/19/2005 11:49:00 AM)|
Comment: I usually like Oh No's production and most of the stuff that comes out of Stones Throw but I'm just not feeling "Unborn" at all. The beat is just way too boring. If you're going to have a Casio keyboard sounding somber beat, that's fine, but at least make it catchy or interesting or anything for that matter! Roc C's verse reminds me a lot of the production, boring as well. I guess the one good thing is that they're consistent but I think you can skip this one all together.