• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: The French Mod' Fucka (Posted: 12/3/2012 5:12:00 PM; Partial IP: 88.180.253)
Comment: Sick underground track. Perfect Emcee and Producer symbiosis.
Name: AADDESMESURR (Posted: 11/27/2012 11:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 235.17.118)
Comment: album qui défonce...
Name: jaycee (Posted: 11/18/2012 6:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 32.143.149)
Comment: dope beat, no doubt...but emcee sounds exactly like kool g rap...wow..if you don't know, now you know....
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 11/10/2012 11:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 171.202.15)
Location: Boulder, CO
Comment: Alchemist (for me) is the dopest producer out right now. It's like he took his old style and mixed it with Madlib at his gulliest. Roc Marciano bring NEWYORK back!