• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Leon (Posted: 11/29/2008 10:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 26.183.212)
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Comment: This is CRAZY!! Why these dudes NOT on some major label shit! Especially dude thats rapping! That's the the E. Bros feat. Wayne-O!!!
I just wanna see theses dudes perform live!! I love raw talent and theses dudes got it! HOTTT SHIT!! Keep it coming fellas, I cant wait for ya'll to drop another EP or better yet a Album!!
do you have a myspace?
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I know you all remember "Funky Piano" (circa 1996) which Roc Raida produced. The question is: can you remember the name of the group who performed it? Well, here's another Uptown connection with the world champion Xecutioner providing the production, cuts and a slew of vocal samples. The instrumental is no "Funky Piano" and lyrically, well, click "Listen" and I'll let you be the judge.