• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/2/2003 7:55:00 AM)
Summary: Quite Good.
Comment: It's such a shame that Fondle Em records is no longer around, not just for the reason that if they were still around then there would be a whole lot more dope releases around, no not just for that reason, the reason I am referring to is that they had already dropped alot of dope songs and now they are no more these brilliant songs will be extremely hard to cop. That annoys me alot, this song is rather good as well and it will be extremely hard to find if you wish to purchase it. All 3 MC's come correct (even though they sound like they have no energy) and the beat is laid back and cool. Give it a listen, and buy it if you can find it.