• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: tammi503 (Posted: 1/13/2003 8:44:00 PM)
Summary: Makes Me Happy
Comment: This is a make-you-happy kind of beat.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 12/23/2002 2:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Rok One has the ability to bring out the hypocrite in me and I love it. Despite the vulgar and tasteless use of lyricism, I think it all comes together beautifully (in a sick sort of way). Need an example? Lines such as, "I'm the Gary Condit of rap, y'all cats is Chandra Levy" are so wrong, and yet, in "Now You Know," they work. Rok's smooth delivery and Swindle's laid-back bass line and perfectly executed scratching simply make this track too chill to pass up. Definitely check this one out on your own and let me know what you think.