• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MSC (Posted: 11/19/2003 4:08:00 PM)
Summary: Always On Top
Comment: Manuva never dissapoints always staying consistant with his music. Good song this is..production is aight.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: If you thought England was all about drum and bass, then think again cuz Roots Manuva is sick. He flows like KY Jelly on “Ital Visions,” and he doesn’t even have a funny accent when he rips. Hilton Smythe provides the handclaps and the futuristic sound and does it quite well I might ad. So grab your tea, your cricket stick, and your crumpets and pop “Ital Visions” in the cassette deck.