BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: jerr (Posted: 11/13/2008 3:55:00 PM; Partial IP: .122.164.5)
Comment: hott shit.
Name: Main-One (Posted: 11/12/2008 8:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 159.192.10)
Location: Norfolk, Va
Comment: This only got 3stars b/c of who is on it. Other then that this joint is wack. I think the title has a strong message & they didn't come through.
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 11/5/2008 6:01:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Epic song. Simply put.
Name: LNX (Posted: 11/2/2008 11:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 242.230.36)
Comment: By the title I thought it would have a moral lesson. I shouldn't have been surprised. Good production though.
Name: XamXon (Posted: 10/31/2008 5:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 85.187.140)
Location: St. Louis
Comment: Man, the intro was stratospheric, the track burning, overall I likey. The usage of the sample title was nice. I loved how it all gave the song a dark and epic feel.