• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: drumatic (Posted: 11/2/2005 3:58:00 PM)
Summary: A Whistle....?
Comment: Any MC that has the audacity to rap over a wack reiteration of a classic bomb squad produced track has got to at least make sure he gets the inspiration for his track title correct.....should've been called, "Blow That Horn" for the Fred Wesley sample that was used.....weak.