BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: jahnee dainjah (Posted: 2/19/2009 8:32:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: Upplifting track.Consciousness in HipHOp is lacking nowadays.Royce ain't forgot though.
Name: Magroc (Posted: 2/15/2009 12:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 76.255.128)
Location: Greensboro NC
Comment: Damn This is what we all need right now...Royce good job homey
Name: DJ BuRcH (Posted: 2/9/2009 11:12:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.106.147)
Location: 914 New Yitty
Comment: Royce my N****, this joint is raw!
Name: ToddLove (Posted: 2/7/2009 1:12:00 AM; Partial IP: 30.223.133)
Location: Honolulu, USA
Comment: ILL, didn't think I'd hear originality in hip hop any more. Thanks Royce and Preemo.
Name: Gari (Posted: 2/6/2009 8:36:00 PM; Partial IP: .94.56.177)
Comment: A primo 5'9" project is needed, and this tracks aggressive cool. chaos in symphonic order is a sign of what we could get, dopenessx10
Name: Seanymac (Posted: 2/6/2009 3:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 164.52.250)
Location: LA LA LAND