• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: noe2thel (Posted: 5/1/2004 8:05:00 PM)
Summary: Sh*t I S Nice
Comment: Piano and bassline are dope, don't know what you talking 'bout.
Name: djnemonic (Posted: 1/13/2004 10:41:00 AM)
Comment: The beat is keepin my head noddin. I'm feelin the piano and the bassline. I'm a sucka for piano beats.
Name: sundanse kidd (Posted: 1/11/2004 9:58:00 PM)
Summary: Alchemist Can Do Better....dammit
Comment: The piano sounds lame and he just threw on a deep ass bass line. The drum patterns are okay.
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 1/7/2004 10:18:00 AM)|
Comment: It's the usual Alchemist piano beat with an unusual Royce Da 5’'9 instead of the usual Prodigy of Mobb Deep. With these few words I just said everything there's to say about this single because, matter of fact, this ''12 is exactly a Mobb Deep joint with Royce Da 5’'9 rappin' about peoples talkin’ shit about him without knowin’ him. It's not that bad because Alchemist is Alchemist and because Royda Da 5’9 just doesn't fail with his distinctive flow on the beat, but there's no innovative content, no way to feel touched by this song. It's just the same already heard stuff about envy and "you better shut up" shit. Therefore, if you're a fan of Mobb Deep, Alchemist or Royce Da 5’9 you can't miss this, but if you're looking for something different, something that could really exploit Royce's ability then just listen to this and then go check out that shit other there.