• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although I think that Em's sidekick is quite touchable, he tries to prove you wrong on "You Can't Touch Me." Royce is sick on this one though proven that he may be beyond the reach of most emcees. The Trackmasters beat is sick too, but may be too Hot 93 for most of ya'll peeping the site. Hey, put your mainstream qualms aside and just put $6 on the table for this one.
Name: Titanium Frame (Posted: 3/20/2002 3:26:00 AM)
Summary: Royce Brings The Heat!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment: I must say, not too many emcees can properly hold it down over a Trackmasters track (just ask Kobe Bryant!!! [I know, I know, he's really not an emcee, but he tried that stuff anyway]). Royce seems to ride the track with ease, kinda like the whip in the video. The beat is from the new era of Trackmasters cuts, not their usual take an old track, cut & loop maneuver.