BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: m-sane (Posted: 7/22/2008 10:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.165.192)
Comment: Hey yo ghostdog - u think rza's lyrics are the illest? Have you heard the Birth of a Prince son?
Name: ghostdog (Posted: 7/12/2008 2:40:00 PM; Partial IP: 28.179.146)
Location: my land
Comment: the beat is pretty banging,and rza rhymes way better then anybody out there so commercial rappers get the gun clap!!!
Name: Pele Won (Posted: 7/3/2008 4:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 170.80.131)
Comment: Yawn. NEXT!
Name: deth angel 360 (Posted: 6/29/2008 4:02:00 PM; Partial IP: .175.2.136)
Location: coatesville pa usa
Comment: not one of his better outings not feelng it
Name: aaron warren (Posted: 6/29/2008 3:33:00 AM; Partial IP: 29.200.239)
Comment: great lady was best man was fantastic
Name: gman (Posted: 6/25/2008 11:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: always in front
Comment: dam! rza needs to get more into it?
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Rza (as Bobby Digital; Wu-Tang Clan||Found: 18|