• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 12/27/2003 7:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Beats this wack should be punishable by law. With rhythm-less beeps and a weak bassline, it has absolutely nothing going for it. Working with what they've got, Showbiz, A-Bless, Arty and D Flow spit about how their lives would differ for the worse if it wasn't for the rap game (ie. "If I wasn't sellin' raps I'd probably be on the corner selling crack..."). Flow is decent, although there is no quality that makes this song stand out from any other (aside from the brutal beat). Save three minutes of your life and pass on this.
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 11/24/2003 4:27:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Is Terrible
Comment: This is one of the worst beats I have ever heard. It is to the point that I canít concentrate on the lyrics because it is so terrible.
Name: klepto_ryder (Posted: 11/23/2003 4:56:00 PM)
Comment: Come on guys, this is complete sh*t compared to earlier stuff. Showbiz is dead, I think, and his evil twin Markry Mark is making his beats now!
Name: MSC (Posted: 11/19/2003 4:45:00 PM)
Comment: Only thing I donít really like on this is the beat, itís kinda boring and doesnít have much of a good sound- just like a beeping noise. Apart from that I think this is good, they all did their thing and kept me listening.
Name: Rbrt (Posted: 11/14/2003 9:50:00 PM)
Comment: I like what my man said about BIG.D Flow and Party Arty not cominí out? Glad to hear from the Ghetto Dwellers.