BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: anon (Posted: 3/8/2009 1:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 76.248.214)
Comment: Ya HIV is fucked up, but this is sick.....
This is Cancer
Name: JIHAD7234 (Posted: 12/7/2006 6:13:00 AM)
Summary: Yes Sir..
Comment: Damn the tack is sick. HIV sick!
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 6:47:00 PM)
Summary: Eh... Not Impressed
Comment: The actors in swingers are pissed that a classic one liner has recieved such weak treatment... $martyr should have came smarter.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 7/12/2006 11:09:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm….another track about making dollars? Well, not really. Fans of the movie Swingers already know what it means to be money and not even know it, but this track hits that nail on the head. It's got nice energy and a dope feel to it. It may not be as interesting as "Green Grass," but it's a solid B side.