BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: BIG AL (Posted: 6/30/2011 10:06:00 PM; Partial IP: .83.92.210)
Location: CHEVERLY MD
Comment: SMOKIN' HOT
Name: LOCO (Posted: 3/18/2008 11:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 209.69.190)
Comment: SUPER CAT IS MY NIGGA! BIGGIE SET OFF!
Name: long island (Posted: 6/25/2005 2:34:00 AM)
Comment: I like the song. But what the fuck is he saying.
Name: newtrack (Posted: 5/1/2005 6:26:00 PM)
Summary: Good Song. First Heard It On The Video Back In '92 Or So.
Comment: Been looking for a way to get this song other than on vinyl. Although I'm Jamaican and Super Cat is peoples, it's cause I first heard of Biggie on it.
Name: epak (Posted: 11/21/2004 9:36:00 PM)
Summary: Mostly Reggae But I Would Smoke A Big One Lisening To It.
Comment: The beat sounds like a roots reggae beat. For the lyrics you got a reggae man and I don't understand a word he said. You got Biggie and another guy bragging about the bad boy flavor. It's ok, but not a classic.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Super Cat; Notorious B.I.G.; Mary J. Blige||Found: 9|