• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Two things - perfect is boring and don't make it harder then it has to be when chopping up your beats. I say stay with your old Casio SK-4 keyboards or whatever it is that you all started with back then. I read an interview with Pete Rock, which he said "You don't need an expensive sampler, start with a basic drum machine like Dr. Rhythm or something. I mean I used to make beats with the pause button on my tape-deck". The 'cheap' producing style in 'Sugar Hell No!' reveals that Superstar Quamallah read the same interview that I did. I'm clearly enjoying my copy of the "Don't Call Me John" EP which this track comes from.