• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: attackthewack (Posted: 12/10/2003 5:48:00 AM)
Summary: Way To Flip A Sample That's Been Used Already
Comment: Beat is alright, lyrics are typical. If you want a better song peep the Souls of Mischief joint off '93 til Infinity, they do a better job with that sample.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/18/2003 10:50:00 AM)|
Comment: Talented Mr. Lindsey teams up with I&J for the track “Bounce: Bustown Flav Pt. 2,” and they lay down a certified banger. The beat is comprised of jazzy guitar samples and some heavy f*cking bass that you can definitely bounce with. This ish is ideal for your subs when you ride. The lyrics are nice enough, they didn’t blow my mind, but I&J hold the track down and deliver pretty dope verses. My only complaint with the song is the hook; it’s not horrible, but its nothing special and sounds a little clichéd. Peep this one if your looking for one of the hottest beats that has come out in a while.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/16/2003 4:06:00 PM)
Comment: More simplicity from TML, his beats are so laid back, and I must say I'm very impressed with these three releases. This one is just as laid back as the other two, with equally good rhymes and a good simple beat. Good stuff!