• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: NDLindrup (Posted: 6/1/2007 3:41:00 PM)
Summary: Listen For The Beat
Comment: This is the first time I have ever heard of Talented Mr. Lindsey. It's a real hot beat with some average lyrics. I don't know if I would recommend this song just because the lyrics are just ok.
Name: drownos MD (Posted: 9/25/2003 10:48:00 AM)
Comment: Ok, this beat is ill in my opinion, but hey I dig the ability to simplify and still excel. The lyrics are sorry however...
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/18/2003 10:50:00 AM)|
Comment: Talented Mr. Lindsey displays his skills on the boards and on the mic on this joint. He drops another dope beat with a nice sample that resonates throughout the song. Mr. Lindsey's main talent resides in the beats he lays down. Although not awful, the lyrics didn't do much for me, and I didn't really like the hook either. Of the three tracks Mr. Lindsey has dropped, I'm feeling this one the least. Not to say it is a horrible song, but it's nothing special. This one might be worth a listen for the beat. Mr. Lindsey has proven he can construct bangers, but guest spots on the rhymes can serve him well, even though he is not a bad emcee.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/16/2003 3:56:00 PM)
Summary: Quite Good.
Comment: Hmmm, never heard anything from this guy before...but this is quite good. The lyrics are quite good and the beat....well....it's quite simple, which most of the time I'm not too keen on, but it works here. All in all rather good.