• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kope (Posted: 2/15/2009 7:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 24.121.113)
Comment: fuckn hater shut yer face
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:07:00 AM)|
Comment: God, I miss Black Star. All right, I'm probably gonna get a hundred e-mails on this but I don't care. It's time to give it to Talib. This song sucks the big one and I'll tell you why. I don't wanna hear this synthesized studio crap with R&B vocals all over it. Dig through some records, find a funky loop and give me some real hip-hop. How do you go from the production on albums like Black Star and Reflection Eternal to this garbage? I never have a problem with Talib's lyrics or flows so I'm not going there, but he needs to stop hanging out with people like Dave West and give his old buddy Hi-Tek a call. Quality was blah, Beautiful Struggle was terrible and I can only see it spiraling downwards from here. Hey, I didn't want it to happen either, but it did. Don't shoot the messenger.