• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:12:00 PM)|
Comment: Kweli lays down what he thinks the world could use a little more (or less) of. With a slow, pulsing bass and piano line that walks the keys simply and warily, the track is complemented nicely by Dionís cautious falsetto which has a sense of foreboding and warning that forces the listeners to not only nod but think.
Name: NemesysEvolved (Posted: 1/9/2007 4:35:00 PM)
Summary: Not A Classic But It's Good.
Comment: Nice track, Talib sounds dope he will never turn towards the mainstream. My only complaint on the track is the chorus is too repetetive, but nice beat and flow through the track.