• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: sounds of sacrafrice (Posted: 5/25/2005 8:00:00 AM)
Summary: Lovin' Tha Vibe
Comment: I like how Talib Kweli doesn't use the typical formula that many other artists use when they put together a love song. I'm surprised to hear him harmonize the hook and not sound so cheesy. This one is a classic for sure. Everything seems to make sense due to the fact that Just Blaze knows how to bring the trueness back into hip-hop production.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:39:00 PM)|
Comment: I was noddiní my head before I even heard this track. The combo of Just Blaze & Talib is pure soul on paper and if you were skeptical of the product, you wonít be disappointed. The Just Blaze production could shine on its own, but then add Talib on the mic with a clean hook and you have a jewel. This is a quality single, but once again itís unfortunate that itís only on wax.
Name: DrUnK ViKiNg (Posted: 3/12/2005 5:37:00 PM)
Comment: Another joint that I'll put on mix cd's for years and never get tired of it. Classic love joint.
Name: jmusik (Posted: 3/4/2005 3:14:00 AM)
Comment: This is an example of a true professional MC and hot producer laying down a very solid Hip Hop track. The fusion of both the DJ and the lyricist respective styles is so good that it almost sounds routine. An excellent track.