BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 4/20/2004 8:37:00 PM)
Comment: Talib time is coming; Hip-hop is on its way back.
Name: *harmoniac_musician* (Posted: 10/2/2003 9:28:00 AM)
Summary: Somethin' Different....
Comment: I like this one a lot! Kweli has the illest breath control! It never ceases to amaze me how he manipulates the words while delivering something worth hearing! I love Kweli man! And the production on this track is a little different, but I think it actually works b/c it showcases Kweli's awesome delivering skills!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Okay, the Reflection Eternal stuff is still in rotation, but Kweli has chosen to step out on his own. As the "prime example," Kweli claims that he is what you want to be. And by the way, "you" are all the MCs out there who can't flow. He's not really getting too specific here, but in the unlikely event that anyone out there may come to grips with the fact that they are wack, Kweli gladly invites you to use him as the ideal MC.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Talib Kweli; Black Star + Reflection Eternal||Found: 18|