• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: *harmoniac_musician* (Posted: 10/2/2003 9:13:00 AM)
Comment: As always Kweli is the man! But I don't think the production on this one is the best...Kweli does his thing though, as the beat develops...overall the production could have been better...
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Sit back and enjoy one of today's best freestylers tear the microphone to shreds as Cipha Sounds provides him with hard-hitting tracks to rhyme over. Kweli goes on for over three minutes, rhyming about everything from dead emcees, to Mother Goose, to corrupt politics. Funkmaster Flex's right-hand-man serves up beats from M.O.P, Big Pun, etc. for Kweli to show and prove on. This might not be as entertaining as Mad Skillz' infamous Stretch and Bobbito freestyle, but Kweli will get heads open, no doubt.
Name: cappcom (Posted: 8/22/2002 7:49:00 AM)
Summary: Overall Excellence
Comment: That session once agian proves why Kweli is one of the most leathal MC's on the mic and the industry.