• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/6/2005 12:25:00 AM)
Summary: Tell Em' Tame!!
Comment: Fakers better beware! E.C.Recs & DefJux are settin' it straight. Slap all these wack MC's, listen to Tame, & learn some sh*t.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 7/13/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: This is the title track from Tame's solo debut with production from Nighthawks/MHz member Camu Tao. This track is pretty decent with the mellow vibes and steady bass, but overall this is track didn't really hit me in any special way. Maybe because Tame was always the weaker one to me in the Artifacts anyway, but oh well. All I know is that this rapper sounds better when he attacks with brother El.
Name: walt s.o.b.s. (Posted: 7/10/2003 11:46:00 AM)
Comment: Watch out, there's virus out there sicker than SARS and its name is Tame One. A classic joint in sobs' opinion, Tame One brings more devastation than three nuclear winters. If you aint feelin' this then you're stupid, plain and simple. What's this? Bout to make Agent Orange a sequel? E.C. and Def Jux fans can only hope.