• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/18/2007 10:00:00 PM)|
Comment: Iím trying to figure out whatís worse, this song or the time in grade three when I had the stomach flu, shit my pants and had to wear some other kidís brown cords that they found in the lost and found for the rest of the day. Let me think. Yeah, this song for sure.