BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: KASH ONE (Posted: 7/19/2009 5:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .83.123.82)
Location: SHAFTER CA
Comment: THAT REAL WEST COAST SHIT
Name: ORALVI (Posted: 7/14/2009 8:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 171.160.37)
Location: C Springs CO!!!
Comment: I like Tash solo and with Del... Thats a wrap!!! Kool Keith would have been a better match with the texture of this song.
Name: ChR. (Posted: 7/9/2009 11:53:00 PM; Partial IP: .70.134.63)
Location: The Garden State
Comment: Nice beat. My fukin neck hurtin!! LOL!
Hope The Liks drop another album. Been listenin since "DAAAM!!" The only way this track could be better is if J-Ro, and E-Swift was on it. Feel me??
Name: oscar (Posted: 7/2/2009 9:15:00 AM; Partial IP: .106.241.4)
Location: south africa
Comment: dope track
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Tash; Tha Alkaholiks; Del The Funky Homosapien; Hieroglyphics||Found: 12|