• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 9|
Name: suuth (Posted: 6/10/2010 9:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: blunt, dope, tru, tell'em Term!
Name: Dan (Posted: 3/18/2009 12:40:00 AM; Partial IP: .204.68.99)
Location: Washington, DC
Comment: So appropriate. Lays down some nice lyrics over a timeless beat. His flow is pretty ridiculous.
Name: jahnee dainjah (Posted: 2/19/2009 8:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: Nice I give it 4 stars.Some of the emcees he think is nice ain't really emcees to me though.
Name: prigg (Posted: 2/19/2009 10:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.225.10)
Comment: beat is tight!!lyrics tighter!!!it should have been baggy pants for real MCs..LOL
Name: woodstock 74 (Posted: 2/15/2009 12:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 42.196.197)
Comment: Gave it 4 stars on the how hot the beat is.Tight pants are for girls.That's the truest statement ever.That's some faggot shit for real
Name: Cus tha Mello Seed (Posted: 2/8/2009 3:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.158.230)
Location: San Francisco
Comment: Obviously this beat is ill.. But Ghostface already hit this beat after Crooklyn Dodgers.. Ghostfaces version is way cleaner
Name: Geologic (Posted: 2/7/2009 1:51:00 PM; Partial IP: .77.137.57)
Location: Oakland, CA
Comment: Not only one of the dopest tracks completed by DJ Premier, but timely lyrics from a top notch underatted Term! More cats need to grab their nut sacks and speak out against the BS in the current rap game and not be worried about criticsim from WACK RAPPERS you are targetting. WE KILLIN' OURSELVES!!!!!!!
Name: jazzy (Posted: 2/6/2009 8:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 37.229.115)
Comment: Dope beat...return of the crooklyn dodgers '95 produced by preem...exact same beat...off the clockers soundtrack
Name: Seanymac (Posted: 2/6/2009 1:23:00 PM; Partial IP: 164.52.250)
Location: LA LA LAND
Comment: So True.....