• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: scanning (Posted: 5/23/2009 4:39:00 AM; Partial IP: .89.133.14)
Location: eutopia, utopia
Comment: funny, interesting, keep listening
Name: momo (Posted: 5/10/2008 2:43:00 AM; Partial IP: .80.228.79)
Location: vancouver , canada
Comment: grouch is on his own isht and I dig it. Eligh is probably one of the most underrated producers out there. this track is memorable, unlike 90% of the stuff i'm hearing today.
Name: jean gonzalez (Posted: 5/4/2008 10:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 16.154.202)
Comment: everything you throw out on the track gotta have including the rest of the living legends....ill legendary music.
Name: Tripy (Posted: 5/1/2008 3:44:00 AM; Partial IP: 134.236.15)
Location: Humboldt, United Snakes
Comment: Good theme. good song. I wish more could be on this website.