• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: scanning (Posted: 5/23/2009 4:36:00 AM; Partial IP: .89.133.14)
Location: eutopia, utopia
Comment: God damn! What a way to start. Interesting, strange beat and a flow to go with it, but the attempt to write in hooks and normal tricks like that take away from where this song could go.
Name: purvursatile (Posted: 11/3/2002 4:45:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Type
Comment: Expect nothin’ less from the Grouch. Pretty sick track as grouch comes through with the lyrical and emotional content that you’re looking for.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Well Grouch I have to analyze it. Like you said “because I have to”. The beat has a grouchy feel that supports his theme well. But we all know what rappers do so why should this track be anything different. After listening to this I can see why he is called the Grouch. Not bad, but what else is in the bag of tricks? I’ll peep your next.
Name: freeze19 (Posted: 5/2/2002 11:52:00 PM)
Summary: Slick As Ever Beat
Comment: What he does is bring an ill track to life. Never what he don't do. This cut is on repeat.