BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: famous (Posted: 12/11/2008 6:23:00 PM; Partial IP: .31.201.45)
Comment: the beat is sick. both fools rhymes go well with this record.
Name: Vinylhead (Posted: 11/20/2008 11:13:00 PM; Partial IP: 78.130.106)
Location: Shanghai, CN
Comment: Pretty good song, I do know what Sindur was talkin about tho, really reminescent of "Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin to say
But nothin comes out when they move their lips; just a bunch of gibberish And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dre" But still, just cuz tempo matches that dont necessarily mean it's an Eminem ghostwrite, still, pretty ok song..
Name: Sindurblock (Posted: 11/18/2008 9:46:00 AM; Partial IP: .200.73.15)
Comment: Sounds like Eminem is ghostwriting. take it how you want....if youre a d-12 fan you must be lovin it.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/15/2008 9:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: I like the chemistry of these two on this beat. Nice.
Name: the man (Posted: 11/14/2008 4:11:00 PM; Partial IP: .10.201.29)
Location: right here
Comment: Yo!! Am I dreaming right now? Seriously, a new track with LOUIS LOGIC! That's what Im talking about, this dude is honestly probably the most underrated rapper EVER!! His rhymes patterns remind me of Eminem's. Dude is super ILL on the mic...
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: The Loyalists; Louis Logic||Found: 4|