• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djroach (Posted: 11/3/2003 2:57:00 PM)
Summary: Another Great Track, Held Back A Little By Lyrics
Comment: After hearing Louis Logic's LP, it's too bad he drops his lyrics down a notch when rhyming on side projects like this (partying, b*tches, brew, etc.). That said, this track is on fire. Real nice, hard-hitting beat- definitely something that would get a club rocking. Lyrics work, hook as well. Four mics.
Name: defbeatz (Posted: 4/25/2002 5:22:00 AM)
Summary: Something I Would Spin At A Party!
Comment: The flow and the beat: it's all tight. Something I would spin at a party!
Name: Croft (Posted: 4/10/2002 7:12:00 PM)
Summary: The Odd Couple Is Up In Your District!!
Comment: Felix and Oscar who? After hearing this track, J-Love and Louis Logic will be the only Odd Couple worth knowing. With production done by The Avid Record Collector this track is definitely one to add to the play list.