• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/21/2004 9:13:00 PM)
Summary: The Roots
Comment: This is a great song and I think it won a Grammy. Great collaberation just solid lyrics and smooth butter.
Name: AkurWitz (Posted: 5/23/2003 12:33:00 AM)
Summary: I Have 2 Words 4 U: The Roots!!
Comment: Seriously what more can I say about them? Thought with lyrics and ?uest wit the production. In my personal opinion they're one of the greatest groups EVER, PERIOD!!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Things fall apart - true indeed, love, Nas, my computer, etc. fall apart. But The Roots won't, trust me. They have already dropped three fantastic albums and they are still hungry. On "You Got Me" they team up with Erykah Badu and her voice blended with the rhymes from Black Thought and Brother ?ustions drums create miracles on wax. It's so good it's scary, and just when you thought that it couldn't get any better the drums switches from hip-hop sounding to drum n' base (damn they got me hooked). Press the replay button y'all…
Name: irok_1 (Posted: 4/24/2002 5:43:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Ass Classic, Roots Are Too Dope
Comment: Straight up repping real hip-hop, Much love.
Name: prboifromtheburg (Posted: 4/9/2002 7:57:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Is Addictive
Comment: This is one on the hottest tracks they put out there. You just can't help but keep on listening too it even though it's a lil old. With Erika Badu this is an all out classic, so holla at the replay button.