• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: michael mcgehee (Posted: 12/16/2009 12:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 251.52.249)
Comment: this is a very good song,that has a driving beat that makes you want to dance.every time I hear it I think about the permformers the vibrations,what a great act!sincerely yours, michael mcgehee
Name: michael mcgehee (Posted: 10/5/2009 9:14:00 AM; Partial IP: 251.52.249)
Location: bridgeport ct
Comment: i am a big fan of the vibrations,i saw them many times at the apollo theater.this great group is the most underated act that I ever saw.its a shame that the vibrations always seem to get overlooked when it comes to music. sincerely yours,michael mcgehee