• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Proverbial (Posted: 2/2/2004 12:12:00 PM)
Summary: Apathy & Esoteric Are His Peers?
Comment: I don't think comparing this kid to them is exactly a compliment. I've visited his website and he brings much more to the table. He won't be in the underground for long.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:39:00 PM)|
Comment: It’s not easy to come correct with a classical sample, but the production here pulls it off with some silky smooth strings. Flow and delivery is on point, but the lyrics are nowhere near as compelling as “A Million MC’s.” Besides a couple gems, the track is mostly sh*t talking. Thee Phantom definitely has some serious talent, and if he can stay consistent he could easily blow-up to the level of peers such as Apathy or Esoteric.
Name: fukouttahere (Posted: 10/31/2003 1:02:00 PM)
Comment: This is one of my favorite songs out right now. The violins haunt this track and can't wait for the full length.
Name: j6n (Posted: 10/31/2003 10:20:00 AM)
Comment: Man that beat is pretty crazy, like “A Million MC's,” it just doesn't sound right somehow, but I still like it! Thee Phantom continues to impress, both with his lyrical ability and production skills. I’m definitely going to keep my eyes open for his stuff now! Check diss out!
Name: philosophical (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:14:00 AM)
Summary: This Sh!t Is Dope!!!
Comment: I've been following this kid for a while now. You have to see him perform this with a live orchestra. Those strings are crazy. The lyrics are definitely blazing. "My show skills will give you a cold chill. Like Craig Mack and Missy with no Trojans and no pills." That's disgusting.
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 10/29/2003 10:31:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Kid!
Comment: Im really feeling this beat with its strings sample. Real nice.